Monday, August 6, 2018

Milky Way over Mauna Loa



There were two shots I was looking for on Mauna Kea. One was the horizontal Milky Way over the fissure glow which I got. The second was the vertical milk as it aligned over Mauna Loa. By the time I finished all the takes of the horizontal milk, I had a mean headache from the altitude from being up there well before sunset and hiking around a bit. Couple that with an early flight to Oahu the next day I decided not to hang around past midnight to get the vertical alignment. I did snag the foreground I wanted to use with it tho so for now you get a composite of a50mm milk blended in with my foreground.

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/