Monday, July 16, 2018

Cholla cactus Milky Way, Joshua Tree National Park




Here’s one from the Cholla cactus garden in JTNP. I scouted this comp in the day and it was close to the trail so I just noted it mentally and left. I came back at the very end of twilight after shooting at arch rock and it took a while to find as the light was fading. Luckily I stumbled upon it and shot the foreground with a slight bit of light left in the sky and then shot the MW as it rose later that night. When I came back to edit this I noticed some wildlife on the right side of the frame..like a rabbit or something. Creepy thinking about other more dangerous animals out there that can’t be seen because I always hear coyotes howl in that area.

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/