Friday, December 8, 2017

Fall aspen and pine tree lookup, Eastern Sierras



Here is a new one from my fall trip a few months ago. I got a bunch of standard lookup shots but this one was a bit different. We stumbled upon a grove of very tall aspens that were prime in color. The difference with this grove was that it was standing next to a grove of pines. I lined the lookup so where I’d get about half green pine and half yellow aspen. I also tried lining up aspen trunks on both sides for symmetry. I must have looked crazy walking around with my head up but I’m glad I spotted this as it is different than all my other lookup shots with aspens only. I always enjoy finding those elements that help differentiate a photo. 

Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/11, 1/200 sec, ISO-400

www.bay-photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/