Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Aspendell aspens and cactus, Eastern Sierras




The good thing about re-visiting the Sierras every fall is that it forces me to look for different things every trip so I don’t keep taking the same shots over and over. I did a lot of shadow work this trip, looking for where the sun was shining on foreground objects or creating patterns for me to capture. The light coming thru the aspens hitting this cactus was amazing and the fallen leaves made for some nice color contrast. This was taken in Aspendell on the first day of scouting, and the first scene that I broke out my tripod for. There was a lot of color this trip, so lots more to come. Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/16, ¼ sec, ISO-50

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/