Friday, June 16, 2017

Second Beach sunset, La Push, Washington



I’m fortunate to live on the coast, and Cali has some amazing stretches of beaches with interesting caves and rock formations. But nothing took my breath away like seeing the seastacks up in Washington. Second Beach in the La Push area of Olympic National Park has some incredible ones. Sometimes, conditions don’t cooperate as with this cloudless night, so I made something out of nothing by focusing my shot on the seastack only. I found a pool of water to create symmetry in this image and used the setting sun to blast that golden light on the right side of the stack. 


www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/