Friday, May 27, 2016

Convict Lake Eastern Sierras





Dwelling on the past usually keeps you from progressing forward. Reflecting on the other hand helps you learn to grow for the future. I find that true in all aspects of life including photography. I’m constantly learning (mostly from my mistakes) and trying to make sure the next photo is better. Better exposure, composition, light, edit, and the list goes on. For this reason I don’t mind re-visiting old locations as it forces me to try and improve on my last visit. No doubt I’ll be back up here later this year working both old and new locations. 

Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/2, 15 sec, ISO-6400

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/