Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring Training - elysian park los angeles wildflowers




Brought a re-edit to this shot from last spring. I love shooting landscapes. I love shooting cityscapes. When they come together it’s a win win for me. The wildflowers were lining the hills of Elysian park so it was a no brainer for me to use it as my foreground. It was quite windy this night tho, so instead of bumping my ISO up too much to introduce noise, I snapped one around 1/13 sec and then carefully put on my ND and snapped another at 15 sec to get some streaking in the clouds. The ND added a bit of tint which I kept in when I blended the sky into the foreground shot to add some mood. Haven’t been up here this spring so not sure how the wildflowers are doing this year.

www.bay-photography.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/