Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Time Travel - eastern sierra petroglyphs

I'm having a lot of fun with these startrails. I've only done a few of these but now I can go work on these while I wait for the MW to return next year. Got a few spots in mind, some close to home. The foreground here has no light painting, just a stack of about 80 or so photos. Clouds came in halfway through my sequence and I wasn't sure how that would affect the final image, but they don't end up showing except near the bottom. I'll post one of the shots in the sequence sometime in the next few weeks with the clouds. I love how the contours of the foreground provide a nice base for the startrails. I still prefer to shoot the Milky Way but I can see myself doing a lot more of these.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/