Wednesday, May 21, 2014

N-photo feature

Earlier this year I contacted N-Photo Magazine to see if they could incorporate some of my pictures into their magazine. They wrote back and wanted me to do a Photo Story on Panoramics and include a few of my photos so I wrote up a small blurb on myself and a few tips on creating panoramic images. They finalized it and told me it would be coming out in the May 2014 issue. Wasn't quite sure how the final layout was going to look, but once I received a copy of the magazine I was pleased with it.



I contacted In The News to have it framed as I did with my last feature in Nature's Best.



Writing this small article has opened up my mind to writing other articles to accompany my photographs.

I recently wrote an article on some aspects of astrophotography that will be featured along with some of my Milky Way photos in a 2015 issue of Landscape Photo Magazine which hopefully will be the first of many more to come.

We'll be in SD this weekend. I've been wanting to head down to capture some shots of the skyline for a while now. Hopefully come back with a few good ones.

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
www.bay-photography.com

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! Goooooo Brandon! About time the world sees your work!

    ReplyDelete

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/