Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hello World!

So I have made the decision to blog about my travels and share some of the photos opps with all of you. I know, all of you who know me are thinking that I am probably the last person who would do this, but photography has become a passion of mine and I want to share all my stories and memories from trips around the world.

I recently took a back-to-back trip to Canada and Kings Canyon/Sequoia, and will post about it tomorrow.

So....that's it! I made a promise to myself to update this blog regularly as I visit new places. However, school starts again next week and I will be locked down until December!

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/