Thursday, October 11, 2018

SpaceX and Milky Way near Bishop CA



My annual fall trip is my last Milky Sesh of the year and boy what a way to end it. I had my wide angle on my second body shooting this comp. From where I was positioned the rocket launched directly in front of the MW. My 50mm comp only framed in the dark horse nebula which was covered by the launch. My wide was able to get more sky so you can see the MW details above the latter stages of the launch. This is a couple of exposures to obtain detail in various parts of the scene but all blended and shot with the same camera position. I probably said “wow” several times out loud while this was happening…but no worries I was standing there all by myself.

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/