Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens, Oahu Hawaii



I came here with the fam and passed by this exact spot on the way to another to snap some shots of the kids. The sky was clear so I knew I had to come back for this shot so I came back before the day we headed home. Never seen so many fish in a single spot it was sort of creepy. I used my CPL to cut through the surface reflection and waited for the high sun to peak through the clouds to add some contrast depth to the shot. The Ho'omaluhia Reservoir is in the back along with some of the botanical garden greenery. I spent a few hours here that day and have plenty more shots from here to show. Definitely a gem on Oahu. 

Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/8, 1/200 sec, ISO-100

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/