Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Manhattan beach pier golden hour reflections




This is a golden hour shot from my MB sesh last week. Clouds were lookin good and low tide synced up with sunset so I headed out to the pier to catch some reflections. I set this shot up for complete symmetry, with a dead center horizon and the pier placed exactly in the middle of the frame. I was originally going to process a version of just the pier but my eye kept coming back to this version with the kid. I don’t know if it is his placement, or the fact that he breaks up the symmetry, but I ended up liking this one. Kept the details darker to emphasize the golden hour burn along with the bits of light hitting the pier. 

www.bay-photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/