Wednesday, November 29, 2017

June Lake Milky Way reflections, Eastern Sierras




Here’s a fun one from June Lake. We were scouting fall colors in the loop to line something up for a MW shot but were unsuccessful before it got dark so we ended up here shooting our first MW shots of the trip. I was planning on stacking the foreground to kill some noise but in one of my frames I caught what looks to be car headlights shining back out at me so I ended up using this single foreground frame, stacked with shots of the MW to reduce noise in the sky and water reflections. The lake was pretty calm, but the wind ended up picking up later in the night so we definitely got there at the right time to catch the reflections.


www.bay-photography.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/