Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Palos Verdes sunset seascape



Been trying to get this comp down at one of my favorite PV coves for some time. The tide/waves need to be just right to get the spillover effect here. Usually when I come it’s barely trickling down but during this session the sets were big enough to get some nice waves coming over the rock. I snapped this set as the sun was about to set behind the rock giving me the sunburst. This is the burst with the 14-24 and I must say that the 20mm 1.8 burst is much cleaner but I needed a wider lens to get this all in. Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/14, ISO-64, multiple exposures blended manually.

www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/