Monday, October 3, 2016

Joshua Tree National park Milky Way




This comp in Joshua Tree National Park reminded me of the plates on a Stegosaurus. I set this comp up so that the rocks led upwards towards the Milky Way. Since I was close to my foreground I snapped 5 shots for the rocks and used the mean stack to reduce noise, along with one for the sky using Topaz DeNoise in photoshop. The two were then blended to what you see here. Since this rock formation was quite high and I was right underneath it, a bit of the core is being blocked as you can only see half of the dark horse. But this comp wasn’t something I could pass up. Nikon D750, Nikkor 14-24, f/2.8, 15 sec, ISO-6400


www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/