Thursday, August 18, 2016

Summer to Fall - Eastern Sierras



Kids going back to school usually only means one thing…MORE TRAFFIC haha nah but really it starts triggering the transition from summer to fall for me and gets me excited for heading up to the Sierras for some color chasing. I’ll probably stay around the Mammoth area again hitting some usual spots and some that have been on my list. The beauty of fall is you can shoot the colors through the day and then weather permitting hit the Milky Way spots after sunset. Here’s one of my faves from a past fall at the intake off the 168 towards North/South lake. The colors were the best I’ve seen here and the still water made for some great reflections. The kayaker admiring the colors just topped it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/