Wednesday, May 4, 2016

ARTIC circle - Anaheim metro station





A shot from the Artic metro station. The symmetry and lights here are awesome. I used the reflection of the lights on the ground to create a full circle surrounding him. The lights reflect off the opposite building as well. Since the lights keep changing I had a few color combos to choose from but these two seemed to work well. Not the best handheld shooter as I use a tripod 99% of the time. Therefore I’d rather bump my ISO up a bit higher to help ensure a sharper shot. You can reduce noise in post but you can’t fix a blurry photo. Nikon D750, Nikkor 20mm 1.8, f/6.3, 1/125 sec, ISO-3200

www.bay-photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/