Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Anza Borrego light painting

In addition to the silhouette shots I posted yesterday, I also did a round of shots with light painting. I haven't used this technique very much and it's a bit of hit and miss for me. I either end up painting it too long blowing out the exposure, or not enough. I only kept two that I liked and edited them.

One was the serpent, which is really cool as a silhouette as well.



The last one I did was at the location when I was near the Dinosaur statutes. One of them looks really cool and is staring down on you, so I incorporated this solo statue into my shot.



I'll post the rest of the trip soon.

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/