Sunday, November 10, 2013

White Point - Royal Palms tide pools, San Pedro

Thursday the clouds were looking good and it was going to be low tide for sunset so I headed back to White Point - Royal Palms Beach in San Pedro. Clouds hung around this time and there was a bit of interesting sea life. Used an orange starfish for my foreground element. It was slowly crawling away from me and you can see the movement in the picture if you zoom in.

White Point Royal palms tidepool San Pedro Sunset

I also got around to re-editing the other ones I shot. I tried to bring out a bit more of the shadows. Some of the blending came out a little funky last time in Photomatix. I feel these look a bit better.

Royal Palms tide pool sunset



Love this spot. I'll try out some other comps next time the sunset and tides line up.

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
www.bay-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandon Yoshizawa
B.A.Y | photography
Landscape and Wildlife photography
http://www.bay-photography.com/